Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tuesday 24th November
Well, it has been a long time since I talked to you. My scribe has been unwell on and off and not got round to it. There is too much news to tell you everything so I will just share an important event that happened when we were down in Surrey on holiday during the summer. Eleanor decided that I should be Baptised!!! It was all taken very seriously, Kim wrote an order of service (with a rather fetching photo of me on the front) and officiated. I was babtised with sparkling water that had rose petals in. The other family and friends sang the chosen hymns lustily, much to the surprise of the neighbours I suspect, then Roxy brought out a Christening cake she had made herself. Friends of Samuel called in and they joined in too.
We all had a great time, especially me....Pippin Benson.

No comments: