Tuesday 9 February 2010

15th January


I haven't been out looking for friends in the garden lately because it has been a bit cold and P tends to keep the door closed. However, yesterday we had our usual Monday afternoon at the sewing group. i have to say I am royally treated there, everyone pets me and tells me how good I am????? there are special doggy chew biscuits that are provided at tea time and I have my own toy there, Mr Bananaman that I play with. Anyway, I had a relaxed afternoon and felt like playing in the garden when I got home. I was just nosing about when I found a very small frog, he seemed like a nice chap so I picked him up and took him indoors. Usually when I get in P asks me what I've been doing and this would have been the ideal opportunity to present froggy. Unfortunately she was sitting with a tray on her knee drinking a bowl of soup. I stood next to her waiting for her undivided attention but it took too long and froggy was tickling my tongue so.....I was forced to spit. Wow, you should have seen froggy fly, right onto P's tray. P was then in a panic incase he got into the soup because it was hot. I have to admit I hadn't thought of that so I decided to help catch him. It was pointed out, rather sarcastically I felt, that I wasn't helping. I retreated to my food bowl, P caught frpggy, took his photo and put him back by the pond. She never lets my friends stay over.

No comments: