Saturday 6 February 2010


11th August

Much excitement, we have had an International Music Festival in our nearest big town and it was wonderful, P and I went in every day and watched the singing and dancing from all over the world. the weather was very hot so P took my rucksack with water, bowl, food, toys, a cushion and a towel to create some shade. Once all that was set up she was free to watch in peace. Two very pretty girls from the group 'Luste' from Latvia came over and made such a fuss of me then asked if they could have their photo taken with me. When we got home we went for a walk to stretch our legs after sitting all day. It started to rain while we were out so I hope that isn't the summer over.

It will seem very quiet next week but we are going to spend a lot of time on the beach so that will be good.

No comments: