Saturday 6 February 2010


4th September

I had no idea where I was going this morning until we got to the vets. Just a small operation I heard them say but why did P look so upset if it was only small??? Had they bothered to tell me what kind of op it was I would have had something to say and that something would have been NO!!! To make matters worse I was sent home with a plastic head collar on....what will she do to me next.

The vet said that the would had to be covered at night so that I didn't chew the stitches. I perfected getting the dressings straight off which I thought was very clever but P looked less than impressed. For once she won the battle and I had to go to bed wearing a pink babygrow??? Admittedly it worked, I couldn't chew the stitches all night and believe me I tried.

No comments: