Wednesday 3 February 2010




23rd June


Two different things happened to me today, this morning I climbed onto the back of the sofa so that I could see if anything lived behind it. As peeped over the top I was faced with a monster with a very ugly face. I needed to protect P so I barked and barked. I was a bit put out when she laughed and told me that I was looking in a mirror. Whatever is a mirror and will it come back?
Needing to pull myself together I went out in the garden and inspected the strawberries in the blue pot. I knew I shouldn't go near them, P had mentioned it more than once but they seemed to have escaped from the pot and were just hanging down the side looking at me. I gave in, P pointed out that I had pulled every one off....which was true...she also moaned that there had only been one pot of them. This too was true but there lies the answer, she should have planted more then there would have been enough for her too. Meanwhile I have my eye on the potatoes.

No comments: