Friday 5 August 2016

What a long time it's been since I talked to you, sorry about that but my paws don't cope with the keyboard so I have to rely on P and she has not been on the ball. Now however I have some lovely OU friends that I want to keep in touch with and P has promised faithfully to keep this blog up to date so that they know what I'm doing.
Since we last met P and I have moved house and we live in a railway cottage now. There are lots of dogs near by who are my friends and we go for walks together along the old railway track and it's rather good fun to be one of the gang. I obviously need a lot of rest with all the walks and my favourite place is on the windowsill in the sunshine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well he look relaxed enough to me!! And with such lovely days out who wouldn't be

uncle pip said...

Most of my nice days out lately have been with you and P Debbie.