Wednesday 6 October 2010

Oh gloom!! P has started another Open University course!!! We have had such a good summer with a great deal of me,me,me time that I thought that was all done but no, more books  arrived. It isn't just the time she spends at the computer and reading books though that is time that could be spent in much more productive ways....like pandering to me!!! She reads things to me!!!**!! long, uninteresting essays, things she has written that have no place or interest in the world of a superior dog. I can quite understand that she can hear the mistakes by reading out loud...believe me gentle reader so can I, but I wish to talk about me. I did however try to help this time by having a look at the books myself so that I could give a few pointers but I have to tell you....I do not understand Doctor Faustus???!!!***

No comments: