Friday 29 January 2010

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF PIPPIN THE PUP




May 31st 2007
Hello, my name is Pippin and I was rescued from a pet shop by Penelope and Kim. Kim bought me for penelope who is her mum. I was very scared when they took me out of the shop but P held me close in the car and I was taken to Kim's house. Suddenly my life was so busy because when Matthew got home from work I was able to captivate him too. Then there were four children to play with, Samuel, Joseph, Eleanor and Imogen. The garden, with hens in was very interesting and the large cat called Willow was......a challenge.There was so much to learn, what to eat, what not to eat, not to chew fingers, where to wee, how not to get my nose pecked, how to get the better of Willow......still working on that one.

We seemed to visit a lot of garden centers, I can't go on the ground yet because I haven't had my injections, obviously I need a pillow, my water bowl, toys and I expect the camera to be on hand at all times.

No comments: